Now What? Stepping forward into Self-Love
- Your heart may hurt—you may be lonely or frustrated in love and relationships.
- Your body may hurt—you may be overweight, undernourished, or even overly athletic and experience physical pain.
- Your brain may hurt—you may be anxious or compulsive in your actions.
- Your soul may hurt—you may feel lost, depressed, or hopeless.
- Radiate self-confidence even in the midst of being unsure.
- Glow with self-respect so others will show you the same consideration.
- Be grounded in the self-knowledge that you’re the best you can be at any particular moment.
Susan Bremer O'Neill offers coaching, classes, and speaking presentations to help women build self esteem and confidence. Please contact her or go to selfappeal.com for more information.
Stay tuned for Susan's upcoming memoir, From Sex Appeal to Self Appeal, due out in 2013.